This is me and I know the picture is pretty blurry but I'm very proud of it because it's me infront of the Hollywood sign (way in the background).
This is Chris infront of the same Hollywood sign...and I think you can see it better here. Too bad I didnt trust anyone enough with my new camera to take a picture of both of us together.
This is Austin as a storm trooper on Halloween.
And Alyssa was a witch this year. That hat stayed on for all of about a minute.
This is Echo "the boy". We got him in December of 06 as a kitten. Now he's a big fat meanie (to the other cats anyway).
This is Bear "the girl". When we had 2 cats we were able to get by just calling them the girl and the boy. And that was all we called them. Now that we have 2 more we actually have to go by names. We also got her in December 06 as a kitten. I found an ad for her on Craigslist and she reminded me of a cat I had when I was younger and I just couldnt say no. So, my husband came home from work that day expecting life to be as normal with 1 kitten but was shocked to find that we now had 2!!
This is Lance. The story about how we went from 2 cats to 4 is really long but I'll shorten it to say that I wanted one more and I wanted Eve (below). I was told that she was adopted so we got Lance. A few days later I found out Eve was still at the shelter and I got mad and went up there and waited 2 hours (the person who had "reserved her" had 2 more hours to get her and never showed up). Back to Lance...he is a purebred Ragdoll whose proper name is actually Simonsezz Lancelot (listed on his TICA registration). So we call him Lance. He is giant and doesnt like to share his litter box so he pees in my house ALOT!!
And finally, here is Eve. This is the picture that made me fall in love. I saw her on our animal shelter's website and I just wanted her so badly. Even though it means we have 4 cats I'm glad it worked out for us to adopt her. She is my little garbage disposal. She will pounce on anything that hits the floor and start eating before she even knows what it is. She did that with a green bean one time. Then she acted like she didn't want it when she realized it wasnt turkey but then decided to eat it anyway. After every meal she can be found peeking her head up over the table to see if anything is left up there. When we first got her she was only 5 pounds and you could see all her bones. Now she is fattening up and hopefully her issues with food will get better.So that's all of us. I hope that wasnt too long :)




No comments:
Post a Comment