Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Yes, finally, I have arrived
After months of reading other people's blogs I have decided that it is my turn. I really enjoy keeping up with everyone else's and I love to talk so hopefully I will keep mine up to date. I'm sure most everyone knows I have a husband, 2 kids and 4 (yes really honestly I have 4) cats. Once I learn how to do pictures on here I'll get a picture of every member of the family on here. Right now, I know how to upload the pictures but not how to re-arrange them and write above and below the picture. That's it for now...I'll hopefully have some pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Nice work so far...maybe one day I will create my own blog! I love to talk myself!
Yay for blogging! Keep it up.
Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to have another blog to read =)
I ENJOY READING ABOUT MY FAMILY IN GEORGIA! CANT WAIT TO READ TOMMAROWS
Post a Comment