I like myspace survey thingys, so sure why not play along right?
I've been tagged.....
* I am: Elicia
* I want: a job other than "mommy"
* I have: 2 kids
* I dislike: pizza hut pizza
* I miss: my husband
* I fear: everything when chris is gone....i know kinda silly
* I feel: overwhelmed and needy
* I hear: the heater
* I crave: something chocolatey
* I cry: more than normal lately
* I usually: stay up way too late because it's my only time away from the kids
* I search: for a better way
* I wonder: if I will ever feel better
* I regret: treating family pets as if they were disposable....I will never get another animal again without serious consideration about what it would mean long term
* I love: my family
* I care: for my children
* I always: overreact
* I worry: more than I should
* I am not: skinny like I was in high school
* I remember: life before kids
* I believe: it will all work out in the end
* I dance: very badly
* I sing: to my kids
* I don't always: think about the long term
* I argue: more than I should
* I write: emails to my husband
* I win: almost never
* I wish: Chris was home
* I listen: to my playlist
* I don't understand: taxes
* I can usually be found: definately on the internet!
* I need: to go to sleep!
* I forget: much more than I would like
* I am happy: to say this is done now and I'm off to sleep....
You're turn if you havent already :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment