Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why is it that 2 cats cost almost no money to keep but 4 cats cost a fortune!!! When we brought Eve home, she had earmites which she kept to herself but a cold that she didnt keep to herself. She also threw up for days after she got here and had to go to the vet for that. Even though she got over her cold quickly with no treatment, Echo and Bear did not get so lucky. They are both on antibiotics. Now I've learned that Lance probably has gum disease and I seriously dont want to have to brush a friggen cat's teeth every day! In the month that we've had the 2 more cats I've been in to see the vet 3 times with an animal and 2 or 3 other times just to buy medicine or a urine collection kit (yes gross). Bear also has a urinary tract infection in addition to her cold. Seriously....we never had any of this crap before...why now!!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Thanks again for reminding me of why I do NOT need another one. My husband will thank you. :o)