Monday, December 22, 2008

A little bit of random

**My new phone should be here tomorrow sometime...I'm so excited to finally have a cell phone again
**I love my husband but I hate his job. I hate being a Navy wife. There, I said it for everyone to see.
**I'm sad that Christmas will be here in a few days and then I will be single again shortly after
**I hate grocery shopping...but I need to go tomorrow
**Taco bell is NEVER a good decision....no matter what....why cant I remember that BEFORE i eat it??
**I wish my 2 and a half year old CHILD would stop using diapers already!!! I didnt potty train Austin, my mom did in a short visit to her house...I dont know how to potty train a kid. Especially one that would RATHER sit on the potty for 10 mins and do nothing and then soak her underwear 5 mins later.
**I need to keep Alyssa out of my bedroom....she's constantly going after my perfume, lotions and jewelry box. I actually have missing jewelry and I think she may be the cause. Luckily the pieces that I can think of that are missing are not expensive but there certainly is expensive stuff in there that I dont want to loose
**It's fricken cold outside again! I went to the bank today in a short sleeve shirt and Alyssa was wearing a nightgown. I was parked in the garage so I didnt realize how cold it was, got all the way to the bank where I realized there was no drive thru so I had to get out and go in the bank with Alyssa in her thin little nightgown and Austin was in his halloween costume!!

No comments: