Christmas has come and gone and now so is my husband. I left my camera at home today so I dont have a picture of the boat leaving but I have plenty of pictures from Christmas.

Austin was such a big boy on Christmas. I told him Santa ran out of storm trooper helmets and blaster guns b/c his grandma and grandpa got him those and they came over after our presents from Santa were opened. When I told him Santa ran out, he didnt get upset, he was happy for all the things he did get. Then of course a few hours later, Grandma and Grandpa came over to save the day.
Yes, I know it really really looks like my little princess needs a haircut but her "bangs" wouldnt be so long if her hair would part correctly. We're still working on that. We unfortunately had to take her Cinderella set back because the dress ripped and the shoes broke before the end of the day but we'll get her a better one :)
I got a pretty nice Christmas gift too...although I cheated and started wearing it about a week before Christmas. "Santa" brought me a 1.5 carat diamond journey pendant!! Yes I know the date stamp on the picture is upside down but I took the picture myself while I was wearing it and then rotated the picture.

I think "santa" felt guilty for having to leave almost immediately after Christmas. Now he's gone and today I've heard my 2 year old cry "I want my Daddy back" literally hundreds of times. I think shes finally better and distracted and then all of a sudden out of nowhere she cries again and says it over and over again for like 20 mins straight. It's really heartbreaking b/c she was fine and waved bye to the submarine and then as soon as it was over to the right of us (gone) she started crying out of nowhere and that was the beginning of it.
4 comments:
Call me if you need just to escape!
xoxo
ronee
It looks like a good Christmas. Chris will be back before you know it. You are strong and you can do this. We are women we can handle anything. :) Call me if you need anything.
Amberlyn is doing that now that Ryan is back home. He leaves us just to go to the bathroom and she starts freaking out! It is hardbreaking but I do think they get used to it after awhile.
I know we don't know each other that well, But if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask :)
I'm not in town, But am always here to talk :)
Post a Comment