I know it's been forever since I've posted anything. Especially anything with pictures. I have pictures in my camera dating all the way back to Austin's terrific kids ceremony last month. I promise I'll get them up eventually but right now my camera is hiding from me. Since it's been so long I have so much to talk about that I'll probably forget most of it but oh well. Random recent events....
**Chris was home for a few days and even though the amount of time that the kids and I actually saw him was almost nothing, it was good to have him home. He's back out now but will be home for good soon. We are definately looking forward to it and Alyssa has a big surprise for him when he gets here......
Thats right!!! Alyssa is potty trained!!! I'm not going to say 100% because she still poops more out of the potty than in it but she trys at least. She has been doing fantastic! And it was all thanks to a much needed visit from Nana and Papa. They should have come over months ago!!
**We went to the Mardi Gras parade in St. Marys on Saturday and the kids had a great time. They came home with more beads then we know what to do with and of course candy. After we got home they just had to fight over the beads so I tried to split them up evenly but an hour later they were all mixed together again. There were 60 strands of beads!!
**We went to the zoo to buy that family membership that I've been meaning to buy for ages now and its a good thing that I had Sunshine with me b/c I actually left my purse at home! That was frustration right there. Luckily I was able to mooch off Sunshine for the day and then of course pay her back when we got home :)
**Why is it that Alyssa wont eat a delicious quiche or many many other dinner foods but she thinks that boogers are yummy!!?? I mean seriously, this is something that most kids do and they do it young enough that they probably think it up all on their own. What in their head makes them decide hey I think I'll eat this weird stuff coming from my nose??
**Thats all I can think of for now I guess. I'll put some pictures up eventually :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah Alyssa!! I bet your happy she is potty trained! If you figure out why the kids eat boogers, let me know...mine does the same thing!
Post a Comment