**Austin went back to school today and after 2 weeks of going to bed around midnight and waking up around 9am, 7am hurt.
**2 year olds are annoying.
**So are 6 year olds.
**I want Chris to come home yesterday but I still have a long time for that to happen.
**I love my cats but never have I EVER asked for any of them to jump up on me and turn around and stick their rear in my face and lift their tail. Why do they feel that is so important?!?!
**2 year olds who havent had enough sleep are even more annoying
**Can you tell I'm grouchy today?
**I'm looking forward to this evening though because I have a friend coming over and finally get some adult conversation!!
**Also cant wait to go to the zoo this weekend! I'll possibly be buying a family pass for the year to give us something good to do.
**I swear my hair is falling out faster than normal. Every time I wash my hair I pull out lots. (by lots I mean maybe 20??) I dont sit there and count them but every time i run my fingers through my hair when its wet I come out with a few hairs and then by the time the shower is done I could make a nice little ball....gross but is that normal?? Stress??
**I hate waking up in the morning to 40 degree weather. I wish I could send my kids to Nana's house and tell someone to wake me when it's spring again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
it's weird i am losing hair too..i dont think it is stress though..you should come over during the day..we can have adult conversation. email me..or just come over!
xoox
ronee
I lose a lot of hair too. I clean hairballs out of the shower daily and it's gross.
Hey, I'll be home in a couple of days. We can talk like adults and let the crazy kids play.
Post a Comment