Thursday, December 18, 2008
I love Christmas! I am all done with my Christmas shopping and although I chose not to get Austin a nintendo DS like he wanted, and I couldnt find his clone trooper blaster gun anywhere in stores, I think both the kids will be happy with Christmas this year. The stupid gun was at walmart like every single time we went for a long time and every single time, Austin would beg and I kept saying you have to ask Santa for it. Then I go to buy it and it isnt there. You cant get it online (from walmart.com) either. So I have given up on that but he does have other things that he will like. It does feel a little bit silly to have Christmas lights on the house and 70 degree weather but we all know that I prefer not to go out in the cold so I guess it's for the best. I dont know what I'm going to do when Chris gets sent to Bangor or someplace like that!! I hate that even though i love Christmas, the closer it gets, the sooner Chris will be gone. At least he will be here for Christmas (originally I think they were suppose to leave before) so for that I'm thankful but darn it, I hate knowing that he's leaving so soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to blogland Elicia!
Post a Comment